Filipina actress Glaiza De Castro is set to do 2 international movies. Excepting any hitches, you could possibly see Glaiza De Castro show up in a few motion pictures to be delivered universally at any point in the near future. Watch Glaiza De Castro Nagbabagang Luha GMA Teleserye.
The entertainer shared as of late that she has pursued two activities abroad: One delivered by the Canadian Film Society, and another in Korea. She’s excited about it, obviously.
“Obviously I’m respected to address the country in those nations… I’m eager to do these in light of the fact that it’s another test,” she said.
Until further notice, Glaiza is occupied with “Nagbabagang Luha,” a Teleserye set to debut on GMA-7 on Aug. 2.
Based on Elena Patron’s comic novel, translated into a movie by Regal Films directed by Ishmael Bernal, the 1988 opus Nagbabagang Luha remains heartbreaking and provocative, featuring Gabby Concepcion, Alice Dixson, and Lorna Tolentino on its stellar marquee.
Nagbabagang Luha GMA cast;
- Lead cast
- Glaiza de Castro as Maria Theresa “Maita” Ignacio-Montaire
- Supporting cast
- Rayver Cruz as Alexander “Alex” Montaire
- Mike Tan as Aidan “Bien” De Dios
- Gina Alajar as Calida Montaire
- Claire Castro as Cielo Ignacio
- Allan Paule as Rafael “Paeng” Ignacio
- Archi Adamos as Levi De Dios
- Myrtle Sarrosa as Judy Enriquez
- Royce Cabrera as Sherwin Enriquez
- Karenina Haniel as Monina De Castro
- Ralph Noriega
- Bryan Benedict
- Guest cast
- Jaclyn Jose