How To Delete a Gcash Account? Mobile wallets and payment platforms have become a part of our life. Gcash wallet is one of them, that provide convenience and flexibility in our finance matters.
GCash is a Philippine mobile payments service owned by Globe Fintech Innovations, Inc. (doing business as Mynt).
Delete Gcash Account
- Go to your Gcash Application
- Log in with your password/mpin
- Next, go to the profile icon
- Click the arrow sign
- Check out the Delete Account option
Before deleting your Gcash account, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Pay pending balances in GCredits and GGives.
- Withdraw savings from GSave and Ginvest.
- Spend the money online, in-store, or in Glife.
- Pay bills or send loads to your friends.
- Cashout remaining balance.
After that go with proceed button:
Note: Account deletion will be completed within 5 business days.
After that ” Submit a Ticket ” option will appear. Fill out that form.